The psychological evaluation is often the only piece of evidence available.
Reports include an elaborate narrative of your situation, statements about the emotional and psychological impact of relocation, results of psychological assessments, DSM-V diagnosis (if applicable) and recommendations.
Specific language is used to highlight the impact of removal from the U.S.
Completed by a licensed psychologist
- Draft of report available for review before final report.
- Turn around time of 4-6 weeks. Rush reports at additional charge.
- Clinician is also available for testimony (additional fees).
How it works
Fees: $1,200.00 includes:
- records review
- consultation with lawyer
- clinical interview with the client of interest and up to one other family member (additional fees for more interviews)
- administration & interpretation of psychological assessments
- report writing & postage fees
*Additional fees for more complex cases (to be discussed on a case by case basis)
**Additional fees for depositions & court appearances
Get in touch with us
407 494 3787
Call us for a free 15 min consultation