To help teens navigate acculturation: American in the streets; but Haitian in home.
Every Thursday at 4:30pm via Zoom.
Who can join?
Teens ages 13-18 years old. Up to 8-12 students.
6 Group Sessions
- Session 1 – Introduction to Caribbean Teen Experience
- Session 2 – Who Am I? Ethnic considerations of a Caribbean teenager
- Session 3 – Caribbean Autonomy, Independence and the Need for Emancipation
- Session 4 – Navigating conflicts with family members due to acculturation
- Session 5 – Haitians in Media Panel Discussion
- Session 6 – Group Closing