Join Our Team of Professionals
We strive to provide a nonjudgmental, but challenging environment that promotes personal growth. In addition to alleviating mental health symptoms and guiding our patients to recovery.
Since 2012, we've helped hundreds of people recover from mental health problems.
Licensed Mental Health Professional
Multilingual Psychological Services is looking to add a Florida licensed mental health professional (LMHC, LMFT or psychologist) to our team!
We are thriving private practice in Central Florida that is focused on providing services to a diverse and multilingual population.
Our ideal candidate:
- Should be well versed in the issues of the Black Caribbean community and preferably speaks Haitian Creole.
- Familiar with performing mental health evaluations with a diverse population
- Comfortable providing individual, couple’s, family, or group psychotherapy/counseling to a diverse population
- Maintains thorough records of client sessions and progress and submits them in timely manner
- Communicates well both verbally and in writing
- Independent contractor (1099)
Work Hours & Benefits:
- Flexible Schedule- Work remotely and make your own schedule!
- Assistance with caseload growth; you can have a full caseload (40 hours/week) within 3-6 months!
- Assistance getting paneled with various insurance companies (Cigna, Aetna, United Healthcare)
- Access to other third-party payers depending on credentials and qualifications
- Provided with administrative support (intake calls, technical issues, HIPAA-compliant EHR, practice gmail account)
- Access to multiple practice tools and resources, including free case consultation with a licensed psychologist
- Opportunity to develop a niche
- Free marketing on the various social media platforms
- Various opportunities to grow professionally
- Split with practice depends on experience and degree (i.e., 50/50, 60/40)
- Possibility for other types of compensation from various income sources
- Master’s degree (M.S. or M.A.) in mental health counseling, psychology, or other mental health related field
- or Ph.D./ Psy.D. in mental health counseling, psychology, or other mental health related field
- Licensure in the state of Florida (REQUIRED)
- Excellent writing skills
- Proficiency in English
- Good Haitian Creaole skills (preferred)
- Reliable laptop, desktop, or tablet
- Reliable cell phone
- Complete privacy during provision of services
If you want more information and/or are interested, please send cv to [email protected]. Also, feel free to check out our website at https://mpsmentalhealthclinic.com/